Flax Seeds (200g)
Flax seeds have been consumed as food for around 6,000 years and may have very well been the worlds first cultivated super food.
Flax seed benefits could help to improve digestion, cholesterol level, reduce sugar cravings, helps to maintain the hormonal level in the body & promote weight management and many more wonderful things.
Flaxseeds, sometimes called linseeds, are small, brown, tan or golden-colored seeds that are the richest sources of a plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) in the world.
Indications of Agrophilia Flax Seeds
- Helps to manage the cholesterol level
- Beneficial in menstrual problems
- Helps to improves digestion
- Helps to improve the skin and hair dryness
- High in omega 3 fatty acids
How to Use Agrophilia Flax Seeds
Flax seeds grounded :
- Mix with flour
- Add to your smoothie.
- Add to your bakery goods
Flax seeds whole :
- Sprinkle your salad
- Add to your smoothie for crunchier texture.
- Directly add to your cooked vegetable.